😎 Our Summer Reading Recs Make a Splash!
Jun 01, 2022
☀️ Summer Book Vibes
Who says reading professional books should only happen at your desk? Not us! It’s summer here at HQ, and as much as we love reading while we’re in getting-things-done mode, we find it’s even more enjoyable to grab a book and some sunscreen, and go outside!
To get you started, we’ve gathered a short list of ABA’s favorite summer reads. Whether you pick a recent release or a best seller, we hope we inspire you to get reading, and get outdoors for a little sunshine.
- You Should Write a Book. You should also take a break to look up at the clouds between chapters whenever you please.
- Leading Content Design. Take the lead on enjoying a walk to the library or snagging a seat on a stoop to read.
- Just Enough Research. How might you get just enough work done so you can go read (or play) for the rest of the day?
- Resilient Management. Don’t forget to fill your energetic (and literal) cup. Preferably with a bevvy from your favorite cafe! Skip the to-go cup; take some time to sit and read a while.
- Cross-Cultural Design.Think globally—and locally! Explore your own backyard or the nearest park for the perfect spot to sit and read.
- Design for Cognitive Bias. Where do you think the best place to read is? We bet y’all have very different answers!