Leading Content Design
foreword by Kristin Skinner
Enhance your content practice and lead with impact.
Select an Option
Content design teams need the right conditions to thrive—but when they’re hampered by bottlenecks or putting out fires, it’s hard for them to do their best work, secure support, and grow strategically.
Enter content operations. With smart, operational approaches, Rachel McConnell helps you identify and remove the barriers to strong, effective content work. You’ll learn how to create common standards, improve collaboration, iron out wrinkles in the design process, and build advocacy—so you can lead your team with impact.
This book explores:
- What operations are and how they enhance your work
- When and how to scale your content practice
- Overcoming blockers and streamlining workflows
- Building stronger bonds within and between teams
- Fostering a content community of practice