Briefs Anthology 3: Interface Design
Key user interface considerations like color management and accessibility, animation and motion graphics, and webfonts.
Note: This title ships in 2–4 weeks.
Select an Option
Briefer than our already-concise standard titles, our digital-only Briefs series launched in 2016 as a deep dive into highly focused topics in web design, development, and content.
Today, the Briefs series is wrapped after twelve amazing titles (which you can still purchase individually!)—and now we’re bringing them together in three special-edition printed hardcover anthologies.
Titles in this anthology:
- Making Sense of Color Management by Craig Hockenberry
- Color Accessibility Workflows by Geri Coady
- Animation at Work by Rachel Nabors
- Webfont Handbook by Bram Stein
- ISBN: 978-1-0880-4578-7
- Pages: 408
- Published: August 17, 2022