A Few of Our Faves: November 11
Nov 11, 2015
Heading into the giving season, we just want to share all this goodness with you—in our latest favorites roundup:
- Brad Frost shares his thoughts on writing the foreword for our latest book, Designing for Touch.
- Karen McGrane and Ethan Marcotte bring you so many great new podcast episodes, talking about responsive web design with folks from The Toast, NPR Community, and Serious Eats. And check out their piece about working with The Toast on Responsive Design, Patterns, and Performance.
- On Dear Design Student, Mike Monteiro walks us through How to Read a Client E-mail and Juliette Cezzar asks, “Why is so much of design school a waste of time?”
- Aarron Walter’s latest talk from Beyond Tellerrand, “Building Great Design Teams,” is now on Vimeo!
- Scott Jehl shares highlights from his talks on Delivering Responsibly.
- Watch “This Is the Golden Age of Design!... and We’re Screwed”—Mike Monteiro’s latest talk from WebDagene.
- Catch up on all your favorite The Big Web Show podcast episodes, hosted by Jeffrey Zeldman.