A Few of Our Faves: September 21
Sep 21, 2015
Put down the pumpkin-spiced everything. We’ve got something sweeter and far better for you—check out our latest roundup of faves:
- Wired says you can’t understand design without experiencing these 14 classic works, including Erika Hall’s Just Enough Research—and we agree!
- The Design Content Conference shared Karen McGrane’s talk, “Adaptive Content, Context, and Controversy.”
- Watch Jeremy Keith’s influential talk from this year’s Beyond Tellerand, “Enhance!”
- “Hire People, Not Skills,” a wonderfully thoughtful piece by Aarron Walter.
- The responsive web design podcast brings you a stellar episode as they talk with David Sleight from ProPublica.
- Do you receive A List Apart goodness in your inbox? If you do, you are smart. If you don’t, get on that and sign up! Also: check out what’s on their radar this month.
- Jeffrey Zeldman says, “Adaptive UI Encourages Us to be Strategic.”