A Few of Our Faves: April 25
Apr 26, 2016
April showers bring... a big crop of great new favorites:
- Design for Real Life is about compassionate UX and thoughtful design—and how to put into practice for every project. Find out how and why on UX Booth, in a new article from the authors.
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher shares even more insight into a kinder design process, including do’s and don’ts for more compassionate content.
- Rachel Andrew joins Jen Simmons to talk about what's happening with the new CSS specs, on The Web Ahead.
- On the User Defenders podcast, David Demaree talks about the beauty of simplicity, and how that thread is woven through his new book.
- On The Big Web Show, Aarron Walter talks about launching a design education initiative as part of his new gig at InVision, and more.
- Catch The Visual Minute with Dan Cederholm during last month’s SXSW festival.
- Get all the RWD podcast goodness you might’ve missed, including interviews with 99% Invisible on how project management comes into focus for RWD projects, KLM on improving customer satisfaction, and Edible magazine on the cost of going responsive.
- If you don’t read Jeremy Keith’s blog, you really should. His latest thoughts on the spirit of the indie web and conversational interfaces.
- Eric Meyer asks, ”is real CSS layout finally here?”
- Jeffrey Zeldman candidly chats with Alex Nemeroff about getting back into hands-on design, building business(es), and the path to becoming a designer.