A Few of Our Faves: March 9
Mar 09, 2016
We’ve been busy! So have our friends—check out this hearty roundup of our current favorite things:
- If you haven’t visited for a while, you’ll see why we’ve been busy! In the last two months, we’ve released Design for Real Life and Git for Humans, and we launched a new series called Briefs!
- Authors Sara Wachter-Boettcher & Eric Meyer wrote about how Design for Real Life came to be.
- A young woman asked Karen McGrane a few career day questions, and it’s making everyone’s day.
- In response to being called “too sensitive,” from Sara Wachter-Boettcher.
- Daniel Mall tells the story of creating Moodpik, in his post “Feel the world.”
- Did you know author Daniel Mall has super powers? Only the User Defenders podcast knows the secret. And find out Rachel Andrew’s design kryptonite!
- Dear Design Student offers much-needed guidance on “How to Have a Professional Conversation.”
- Watch “Getting to Good,” a keynote by Erika Hall from the 2016 O’Reilly Design Conference.
- Rachel Andrew helps you get ready for things. Of note, “Getting Ready for HTTP/2: A Guide for Web Designrs and Developers.”
- The Responsive Web Design podcast hosts another excellent guest, talking with Celestial Seasonings about their redesign project.
- Shopify explains why they rented an office in NYC (at A Space Apart) and gave it away for free.