A Few of Our Faves: January 25
Jan 25, 2016
Our authors and friends haven’t wasted any time getting things going this year! Find out what they’re up to in the latest roundup:
- Rachel Andrew doesn’t only write and talk about how to Get Ready for CSS Grid Layout, she helps folks generally tackle CSS, through customizable workshops.
- Author of the newly released Pricing Design, Dan Mall, talks with Channel 9 about his approach to mentoring.
- Jeremy Keith evaluates the effectiveness of the hamburger menu.
- Mule Design (cofounded by Erika Hall and Mike Monteiro) talk about how they helped Wikipedia celebrate their fifteenth anniversary.
- New on the RWD podcast: interviews with Walmart’s principal UX designers, and sustainable home product retailer MIO.
- An Event Apart kicks off an amazing year of events in Nashville this March—check out the 2016 calendar!
- A List Apart looks “Back to the Future in 2016,” with some wonderful anecdotes for the new year from community friends.
- Dorm Room Tycoon brings you an interview with Aarron Walter, about Designing for Emotion and how to build things people want.
- Have you ever wanted to see everything Mobile Design & Data as curated by Luke Wroblewski in one place? We thought so.