Free Resources from ABA Authors
Jun 08, 2022
Whether you’re longing to get unstuck on a design challenge or seeking a better way to manage your team, you’re in luck. ABA authors might be able to help with insights, advice, and other free content they generously share beyond their books! Check out this short list of podcasts, newsletters, and blogs from our community of authors.
- Aarron Walter’s Design Better Podcast, explores the challenges of creative collaboration and leading design teams, and how to design great customer experiences. Recent episodes feature a diverse range of leaders and innovators including Nir Eyal, Guy Kawasaki and Eileen Fisher. Listen and subscribe.
- David Dylan Thomas hosted a limited-run interview series—The Cognitive Bias Podcast unearths “the world of things we do that don’t make any rational sense, one bias at a time.” Episodes examine the psychology of money, bias in comedy, the power of active listening, and more. Listen and subscribe.
- Lara Hogan sends a monthly-ish newsletter full of invaluable insights for new managers, from tips on how to delegate to encouragement for giving hard feedback. Plus, she offers more than a dozen free worksheets, available when you sign up!
- Lisa Maria Marquis’ newsletter combines personal missives and curated media from Twitter threads about (misguided) data analysis behind a knitting website launch to deep-dive articles on the petty tyranny of landlords and apartment design, you won’t want to miss an issue.
- Tom Greenwood and his team at Wholegrain Digital publish “wholesome insights” about their journey to create a sustainable business, green the web, and create better digital experiences. Stay up to date on their thoughts about website carbon calculations, being a B corporation, and the dark side of the green web on their blog.
- Hop over to Jeremy Keith’s website for musings on design and development. Check out Jeremy’s journal and articles, where he writes about declarative design, alt text, and more.