A Few of Our Faves: June
Jul 01, 2016
June was in bloom with a bunch of great stuff from our authors and friends—check out the month’s roundup of faves:
- Aarron Walter talks with Psfk about why collaborative relationships are critical to building better products
- Talking about Design for Real Life on Delight, Sara Wachter-Boettcher points out that “there’s no checkbox for the human experience.”
- How to make sticky headers, the right way—from Jeremy Keith.
- Presentable podcast hosts Jason Santa Maria to discuss which typefaces the cool kids are using, licensing and subscription pricing, and geek out over web fonts and browser hacks.
- Ever wondered what goes into publishing your favorite tech/design books? Find out from Katel LeDû and Lou Rosenfeld on the Shop Talk show!
- The RWD podcast brings you fresh new interviews with Marvel App, Sonos, and WBUR.
- Scott Jehl and Filament Group introduce Snapper: a CSS Snap Points carousel. Scott also tackles enhancing optimistically.
- “Unstirring the Jam,” by Ethan Marcotte—on finding ways to make allusion to predecessors, acknowledge its influences, and learn from the past.
- A funny thing happened to them on the way to 2016: ten An Event Apart speakers talk about the last ten years.
- On Creative Bloom, Jeffrey Zeldman explores agency life, the changing web and why he had to get back to his roots.