A Few of Our Faves: December 18
Dec 18, 2015
It’s beginning to look a lot like the last roundup of our favorites for the year!
- Stay tuned next month; we’ll have new stock and exciting announcements!
- For some sweet holiday cheer, check out this year’s holiday gift guides from Shop Talk Show and SVA NYC Interaction Design Program.
- Read excerpts from our fantastic two latest releases, Going Responsive and Responsive Design: Patterns & Principles—courtesy our friends at A List Apart!
- We can’t think of a better person to explore “The Magic of User Experiences,” than our friend Josh Clark.
- Check out the only advent calendars better than chocolate, from 24 Ways and GatherContent.
- Ethan Marcotte shares insight into his process and “Putting My Patterns through Their Paces.”
- Karen McGrane takes The Web Ahead podcast on the adventure of going responsive and talks UX, design, strategy, and more, with the Web Design Ledger.
- An Event Apart cofounder Eric Meyer reflects on a decade of talking, events, and memories.
- Progressive enhancement shouldn’t be an added extra; Jeremy Keith explores why.
- The Responsive Web Design podcast sits down with the US Digital Service to hear about the US Web Design Standards, and with Facebook to chat about mobile and responsive design.