A Few of Our Faves: August 10
Aug 10, 2015
This roundup is chock-full of great advice, tips, news, and more:
- We’re celebrating National Book Lovers Day all week with a special sale—don’t miss it!
- It’s never the wrong time to dive in to A List Apart’s Summer Reading Issue.
- If you made it to Beyond Tellerand this year, we’re jealous! If not, you can still catch ABA author Scott Jehl’s talk “Delivering Responsibly.”
- Jeffrey Zeldman shares infinite wisdom on when, why, and how to quit your job, in his column, Ask Dr. Web.
- Taking Advantage of Fear—a great new podcast episode with Karen McGrane, from UX Advantage.
- Jeremy Keith and Jeffrey Zeldman talk performance and publishing.
- On tap on the responsive web design podcast: interviews with news site OZY and eco-conscious home product brand Seventh Generation.
- Don’t miss a single bit of smart from Dear Design Student. Read the latest including “The Secret Cost of Research,” “In Praise of the AK-47,” “At Your Service,” and “How 70s Appliances Can Explain the Difference between UX and UI.”