A Few of Our Faves: August 10
Aug 10, 2015
This roundup is chock-full of great advice, tips, news, and more:
- We’re celebrating National Book Lovers Day all week with a special sale—don’t miss it!
- It’s never the wrong time to dive in to A List Apart’s Summer Reading Issue.
- If you made it to Beyond Tellerand this year, we’re jealous! If not, you can still catch ABA author Scott Jehl’s talk “Delivering Responsibly.”
- Jeffrey Zeldman shares infinite wisdom on when, why, and how to quit your job, in his column, Ask Dr. Web.
- Taking Advantage of Fear—a great new podcast episode with Karen McGrane, from UX Advantage.
- Jeremy Keith and Jeffrey Zeldman talk performance and publishing.
- On tap on the responsive web design podcast: interviews with news site OZY and eco-conscious home product brand Seventh Generation.
- Don’t miss a single bit of smart from Dear Design Student. Read the latest including “The Secret Cost of Research,” “In Praise of the AK-47,” “At Your Service,” and “How 70s Appliances Can Explain the Difference between UX and UI.”
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.