A Few of Our Faves: April 6
Apr 06, 2015
We’ve got a spring in our step and a nice little roundup of favorites:
- New to the design field? Got questions? Get answers from some of the best—and funniest—design minds around, on Dear Design Student.
- Catch the latest episode of Envato’s “Made By” series, featuring our pal Dan Cederholm.
- “Zen and The Art of Wearable HTML,” new from Jeffrey Zeldman on The Pastry Box Project.
- Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane talk with the truly digital publishing brand The A.V. Club and with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia about their responsive redesign.
- Jeffrey Zeldman wrote the book, on, well, Web Design. Get the scoop on what inspired him, what he’s learned, and what’s next, in an interview with Communication Arts.
- Get the latest An Event Apart resources from their recent Seattle event, including articles, links, tools, and more.