A Few of Our Faves: April 6
Apr 06, 2015
We’ve got a spring in our step and a nice little roundup of favorites:
- New to the design field? Got questions? Get answers from some of the best—and funniest—design minds around, on Dear Design Student.
- Catch the latest episode of Envato’s “Made By” series, featuring our pal Dan Cederholm.
- “Zen and The Art of Wearable HTML,” new from Jeffrey Zeldman on The Pastry Box Project.
- Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane talk with the truly digital publishing brand The A.V. Club and with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia about their responsive redesign.
- Jeffrey Zeldman wrote the book, on, well, Web Design. Get the scoop on what inspired him, what he’s learned, and what’s next, in an interview with Communication Arts.
- Get the latest An Event Apart resources from their recent Seattle event, including articles, links, tools, and more.
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.