A Few of Our Faves: March 23
Mar 23, 2015
Even if spring isn’t quite yet in the air, come out of hibernation with some of our faves:
- It’s no surprise net magazine named Mike Monteiro’s An Event Apart talk “How Designers Destroyed the World,” the 2014 Talk of the Year. If you haven’t gotten a chance to hear it for yourself, find out why.
- Did you miss Jason Santa Maria’s Ask-Me-Anything over on Layervault? Check out the conversation!
- Erika Hall shares her philosophy of good design with Communication Arts.
- And that’s not the only thing Erika’s up to. She’s on fire with: an interview on the Design Details podcast (about artisanal fitness, of course), two new pieces on Medium: “Pi in the Sky,” and “Birds!”—focusing on her firm’s redesign of the National Audubon Society’s site redesign. If that weren’t enough, she’s compiled a great list of research resources for you.
- New Responsive Web Design podcast episodes include interviews with the folks from Outside Magazine about mobile design and with Airbnb’s Engineering Manager about going responsive.
- Jeffrey Zeldman has been busy—and he’s sharing all the fruits of his labor with you on his blog.
- Mule Design Studio answers a call to service with The Seattle Times, and Mike Monteiro talks about the work they did together.