A Few of Our Faves: March 9
Mar 09, 2015
In like a lion, March is off to a favorite-filled start:
- In case you missed it: we released a second edition of CSS3 for Web Designers and Dan Cederholm wrote a nice bit about it on his blog!
- Mike Monteiro delivers a killer keynote at this year’s Interaction Design Association conference. Watch as he explains the 13 mistakes designers make during client presentations.
- Catch the latest responsive web design podcast as Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane interview Expedia in a two-part episode!
- Wise words from Erika Hall on surveys, diving into why “a survey shouldn’t be a fallback for when you can’t do the right type of research.”
- Follow along as FWA documents a day in the life with Jeffrey Zeldman. Then, find out what Mr. Zeldman wants all designers to know, in an interview on Founderdating.com.