A Few of Our Faves: January 12
Jan 12, 2015
New year, loads of new favorite things!
- Check out the latest from our friends at A List Apart: articles “From Empathy to Advocacy” and “The Core Model: Designing Inside Out for Better Results,” and a column on “The Challenge for the Tiny Global Business.”
- Find out where and when to attend An Event Apart in 2015 with their updated events calendar.
- Following up to her stellar Code of Conduct work for OpenNews’ first conference, SRCCON, Erin Kissane explores “Talking and Listening About Conduct.”
- Karen McGrane proposes a content strategy for Codes of Conduct.
- On the Responsive Web Design podcast, Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane critically discuss how responsive design saved Christmas.
- Jeffrey Zeldman wrapped up last year with poignant thoughts in his posts, “Unexamined Privilege Is the Real Source of Cruelty in Facebook’s ‘Your Year in Review,’” and “Designer Blindness.”
- In his new book, “How They Got There: Interviews With Digital Designers About Their Careers,” designer Khoi Vinh interviews Dan Cederholm, Erika Hall, and Karen McGrane.
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.