A few of our faves: November 10
Nov 10, 2014
So the sun is setting a bit earlier these days. Don’t fret—our latest roundup of favorites won’t leave you in the dark.
- New and bubbling on the RWD podcast: interviews with Trei Brundrett, Chief Product Officer at Vox Media, Lincoln Mongillo, Web Category Manager at Starbucks, and Cyd Harrell, UX Evangelist at Code for America and our good friend Jeremy Keith.
- Watch Erika Hall give a devil of a talk—no, literally—on Just Enough Research, at UX night in San Francisco.
- Poignant takeaways from a responsive web design workshop led by Karen McGrane and Ethan Marcotte, from Gillian McAuliffe.
- A List Apart shares insight on big web news from Google and the W3C.
- In his post “Tales From the Script,” Dan Cederholm celebrates the five-year anniversary of Dribbble.