A few of our faves: October 27
Oct 27, 2014
We’ve wrapped up an early treat for you in our latest roundup of favorites:
- Why Design Is Not an Investment: an interview with Mike Monteiro.
- Is responsive design really necessary for B2B brands? Answers to this, and more, on the latest RWD podcast with Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane.
- Did you miss the most recent bout of Layer Tennis with commentator Mike Montiero? You can still catch all the action.
- “Content in a Zombie Apocalypse,” or why multi-device publishing is important: a recent talk from Karen McGrane.
- On his Daring Fireball blog, John Gruber says some really nice things about You’re My Favorite Client.
- Jason Santa Maria falls in love with running and considers the not-so-insurmountable future, on The Pastry Box Project.
- Don’t forget to check out An Event Apart’s just-released 2015 conference schedule!
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.