A few of our faves: September 12
Sep 12, 2014
We love this time of year: new releases, tons of good stuff to read, and crisp air through open windows. Check out some of our favorites so far this month:
- Discover what motivated Jason Santa Maria to write On Web Typography, in an interview with former Design Director at The New York Times, Khoi Vinh.
- Erin Kissane expertly explains why you want a code of conduct and how she crafted one for OpenNews’ first conference, SRCCON.
- We wish a hearty congrats to our friend and author of Mobile First, Luke Wroblewski, on a big move taking his startup Polar to Google. Cheers!
- Ethan Marcotte reflects on the past decade, revisiting the A List Apart article “Pocket-Sized Design.”
- Get tons of goodies like resources, articles, links, and tools, from An Event Apart in Chicago—curated and all wrapped up in one place.
- In their latest podcast, Karen McGrane and Ethan Marcotte talk with Senior Director of UX Design, Livia Labate, about how she helped Marriott launch a responsive website and rallied an entire team to learn a whole new process.
- Jeremy Keith provides a step-by-step primer on how he switched to https.