A few of our faves: August 8
Aug 08, 2014
Looks like it’s been a busy few weeks for everyone! Take a peek at some of our favorite things from early August:
- In case you missed our big news, we launched Jason Santa Maria’s book, On Web Typography this week, and we are stoked! Read excerpts from the book, featured in Issue No. 400 of A List Apart and previewed at The Design Observer.
- Scott Jehl shares how he makes responsive websites load fast as heck, on the Filament Group blog.
- In a superbly eloquent piece in The Atlantic, Erin Kissane recounts her own personal journey through being a “reluctantly quantified parent.”
- Jeremy Keith talks about his experience in public speaking, how he runs conferences, and much more, in a Pencil vs Pixel video interview.
- Learn all about design tests during interviews, from the one and only Mike Monteiro on Mule Radio.
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.