A few of our faves: April 25
Apr 25, 2014
April wraps up with a few things we’re really excited to share:
- First and foremost, don’t forget to sign this incredibly important petition to ensure net neutrality.
- Love helping people? Love our books? Help our wonderful readers as a Customer Advocate. We’re looking for someone to help us out in the Pacific Time zone!
- A History Lesson Apart: Mike Monteiro sits down with Jeffrey Zeldman to talk about the incredible story of An Even Apart, from modest beginnings to instituion.
- Tucked inside a D.C. based coworking studio, our Managing Director gets to listen to the folks behind Macaw talk about their amazing new product every day. Now you can hear about how they’re designing a truly gamechanging design tool, in an interview with Jeffrey Zeldman.
- Scott Jehl talks about Filament Group’s recent release of Picturefill 2.0.
- Our fantastic friends at Skillcrush interviewed Mike Monteiro about why you should never work for free. Currently registered students get access to Mike’s book Design Is a Job, and more.
- The importance of knowing you always have the potential to make something. Jason Santa Maria expands on the notion of work and tools and building things, on The Pastry Box Project.
Check out the previous roundup and stay tuned here for more, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.