A few of our faves: April 11
Apr 11, 2014
With an extra hour of sunshine on our faces these days, we hand-picked a few things for this month’s first roundup:
- In case you didn’t “hear” (get it!?) Mike Monteiro’s book Design Is a Job, is now available in audiobook format! Find out how to listen.
- We teamed up with Skillcrush to help spread web and digital literacy to even more people. Currently registered students: look out for a special offer from us!
- Our friends at A List Apart wrote a great little piece on the Heartbleed issue, and how it affects you. Don’t miss this!
- Mobile First author Luke Wroblewski starts the conference year off with a bang, covering speakers at An Event Apart, and more. Check out his stellar notes.
- We love when things are short and sweet. Like when Scott Jehl encourages us to enjoy a moment in nature, and go outside, on The Pastry Box Project.