A few of our faves: March 31
Mar 31, 2014
The madness of March is coming to a close; here are a few things that caught our attention during the last half of the month:
- An Event Apart Seattle kicks off today, featuring friends and authors Luke Wroblewski, Jeremy Keith, and Mike Monteiro. If you’re in the area, you can still register for Wednesday’s workshop!
- Erin Kissane thoughtfully reflects on recent Mozilla matters.
- Asking yourself ”what’s the worst that can happen?” when you set out to make something, and its potential impact — from Mandy Brown.
- Our wonderful pal and author Ethan Marcotte made it through three rounds of Co.Design's Bracket Madness, and while he may not have ”won,” we’re one of his biggest fans!
- Jason Santa Maria offers the quickest way to better understanding: asking a question, on The Pastry Box Project.