A few of our faves: March 14
Mar 14, 2014
March has come in roaring like a lion, and we couldn’t be more excited for spring! Here are a few things we’re enjoying while the evening light starts to linger longer:
- The World Wide Web turned 25 this week! Check out the W3C’s newly commissioned website, designed and developed by some of our friends at A List Apart.
- ICYMI:YMFC — this week, we had the pleasure of announcing Mike Monteiro’s new (and next) forthcoming book: You're My Favorite Client.
- An Event Apart launched a new don’t-miss video, featuring Mike Monteiro’s talk from Austin, ”What Clients Don’t Know (and Why It’s Your Fault).”
- Did you know many of our books are available in as many five different languages? Find out which ones!
- Get your fill of Responsive Web Design With a Side of WordPress, in an interview with Matt Medeiros and Ethan Marcotte.
- Scott Jehl illuminates a few of the tricky parts of discussing Progressive Enhancement, offering his thoughts on how to really harness it.
- In a recent speaker spotlight, An Event Apart discusses mobile matters with a mobile master: Luke Wroblewski.