A few of our gaves: February 14
Feb 14, 2014
February is off to a lovely start! Here are a few of our favorite things from the first half of the month:
- Content Strategy for Mobile is back in stock, and now comes in our new format! Books will ship to complete orders right away.
- Feel all the feels today through Sunday when you use the discount code XOXOABA at checkout, for 15% off the ever wonderful Designing for Emotion.
- Words, words, words: Jason Santa Maria shares why he loves print and the web.
- We’re so excited to help the Unicorn Institute continue their epic Kickstarter progress with a new, limited-edition backing reward.
- Scott Jehl continues exploring responsible responsive design with a Pastry Box Project piece on imagery as it relates to users’ needs.
- Twice published (with A Book Apart, woo!!) author, Dan Cederholm talked about Sass and Dribbble with the folks at netMag.
- Erika Hall and Aarron Walter spent the week at Webstock, rocking stellar workshops on collaborative research and emotional design, as well as knock-out conference talks.
- Our wonderful friends at An Event Apart are kicking off this year’s tour with a very special new show.